1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Headscarves By Ciara.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, apart from trying on, and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Bespoke items, vouchers and greeting cards and gift wrapping are not eligible for returns.
4. When returning items please use a tracked delivery in case. We will not be held responsible for items lost in the post when being returned. We advise that you request proof of postage at your post office as claims can not be processed without this. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, minus postage costs. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days. 28 days for overseas.
7. Where you would like to return an item you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8.We try to remain a paperless service and therefore do not include an invoice within our packaging. You can access your invoice via your customer account.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know we have received same , and credit your original method of payment, within 10 days.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.